Hi, I am Sid Rao. Welcome to my blog!
Primary purpose of this blog is to reflect the observation and opinions of my academic journey. However, I try to rant about the things that matter to me, such as Internet freedom and digital rights.
This blog is open source. Factual errors or spelling/grammar corrections are always welcome (and much appreciated) via pull requests.
- 29 Jan 2018 » IEEE S&P (Oakland) Student PC experience
- 31 Dec 2017 » Security recap: 2017 in Review
- 17 May 2017 » Creating a Big Impact with Big Data.
- 28 Feb 2017 » Hakuna Metadata: Exploring the browsing history
- 25 Jan 2017 » Bibliography management from multiple resources using multibib.
- 10 Feb 2016 » Call for participation: NetRadar-India project
- 29 Nov 2015 » Diameter protocol replacing SS7